Tuesday, November 20, 2012

The return of the black leotard

Well not really, it's more like return of the Spio vest, for an awesome physical therapy with our favorite PT Sammy.  I secretly think that Lucas is slowly becoming a fan of this black piece of spandex because he tolerates it so well and has even done some pretty smooth movements in it.  I have learned that after about 3-4 hours in the compression garment we do need to get Lucas out of it because he gets too sweaty in it.  If nothing more I am glad to know that we have this additional tool to be able to help Lucas increase his trunk strength and fine tune his gross motor skills.

Sit to Stand positioning

 
Lucas being motivated by looking at himself in the mirror

Assisted sitting on the bench! Glad we have some of these at home too.  (Thanks grandpa!)
"Geesh....I am so tired!"

"Ok, so they want me to bend down and get those?"

"No problem, I got this!"
 

No comments:

Post a Comment