Saturday, June 22, 2013

On the move



Lately we have been on the move with life, work, family and anything else you can name but regardless of how busy we have been Lucas seemed to be have mind set on showing us the true meaning of being on the move.  In just a matter of a few days we have seen him pull to stand on his own, crawl up the entire staircase at our home and crawl up and down anything he can. That also includes me anytime I decide to sit or lay on the floor with him.

Needless to say, this is such an exciting time for all of us and as a mommy I couldn't be prouder with the determination and motivation Lucas has for learning and accomplishing goals. I am so proud of him and how hard he works to achieve his milestones.  These reflective moments are the ones that make me feel so fortunate to have Lucas as my child and push me to always be my best for him.  He continues to do things that are inspiration to us all and I can't wait to see what's next. 



I can get up all by myself!









Mommy I am coming for you!

I am almost there!
  
Now you're mine!!






No comments:

Post a Comment