Thursday, June 6, 2013

Working on Connected Speech


I was in for a real treat this week since I was able to be at our weekly speech session. We moved up our appointment time so now I can be there before going to work. I am so happy that our therapists are very flexible and do what they can to help out working parents.

This week Lucas was working hard on the b sound, sign language and connected speech. The therapist is trying to build Lucas up to about 7 seconds of continuous sound that will his verbal ability not only gets strengthened but this also will help with his breathing pattern while talking. So many fun and interesting things I learn when from therapists and Lucas!


Pure excitement while sitting in the Rifton chair

"Hmmm, I love listening to her sing to me"
Going for a 3-pointer!

"Beep, beep, beep!!"


No comments:

Post a Comment