Sunday, June 24, 2012

Weekend Round Up! (And it was a busy one!)

So we have been enjoying summer just as much as everyone else.  We surely won't complain about the heat since the warm weather has meant that Lucas is so much healthier and gets to enjoy hanging out and being active. We love it and enjoy all the fun we get to have with him.  Here are some highlights from the weekend!

Talked mom into a pit stop at the park during our walk

I was so happy she put me in the swing since I am a big boy now.


Had fun at baby yoga with my friend Riley



Me and mommy got to see the cattle even though there was a sign that said they bite. Yikes.

Me and daddy got to see the horses
Waterbabies

All cooled off

1 comment:

  1. I love the photo of him swinging, these are all good shots!

    ReplyDelete