Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Believe in Miracles

Today I was feeling a bit nostalgic as I came across some old photos of Lucas from when he had an extended stay in the NICU before he was able to come home.  When I look at these photos they seem more like yesterday rather than something that happened over a year ago.  It was during this time when I really understood what was meant when people told me, "Believe in Miracles" because we have one in Lucas that we thank God for every day.  I feel so lucky to have been trusted enough to be Lucas' mommy!  These photos will always be special to me and remind me of a time that was trying but yet amazing, that was tiring but very much worth it.  A time that will be forever engraved in my heart.  It is amazing how far we have come....and we will continue to believe!


Lucas only 24 hours old

Family photo in the NICU when we were finally able to go home after a week and a half

Mama and her little miracle


Lucas at 5 days old still needing his feeding tube
Miracles happen everyday, change your perception of what a miracle is and you'll see them all around you.
                      -Jon Bon Jovi


2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the reminder regarding Miracles. I Believe! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww hes such a Wonderful blessing to all ofus!!! We love him so much!!!!

    ReplyDelete