Tuesday, September 4, 2012

3 day weekends are the best!

Well since Labor Day was coming up we wanted to relax a bit and have lots of fun family time.  That meant we planned on hanging out with friends and family, as well as doing things that were long overdue, like getting Lucas a big boy car seat! (I think it was more sad for mama! RIP infant car seat!)  As if all that wasn't enough we got to also introduce Lucas to college football which in this family is just a way of life! Especially rooting for the Michigan Wolverines no matter if they win or lose!  Being able to enjoy all of these fun times and all the little things that life has to offer makes my life so fulfilling and me so ever thankful.


 
"Mom, you are not very experienced in swinging are you? I could teach you a thing or two"

"So you know dad....I been thinking that I have been a good boy. Any chance of a new toy?"

"At the playground...ya know!"




Here are some photos Lucas were was suited up in his maize and blue and yelling his loudest GO BLUE! which actually sounded a little more like.."ah ah ahhhhhhh" but by the end of season I am sure it will get a little better! Ha!

Ready for the kick-off!

The "little" linebacker

 
"Oh no! Someone put me in the game the team needs me!" Did you see that score?"

And for the rest of the weekend we hung out in a neighboring town to check out the sights and also made sure there was plenty of time for Lucas to play with his new obsession! (His new toy!)

Mom and Lucas in St. Charles at the Tower along the Fox River

A little coloring action while we wait for our food.

"Mom, where's the beef?"

Too much sightseeing makes for one knocked out baby!

He's awake and ready to play! Let's work on those fine motor skills Lucas! Woo Hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment