Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Back-up Plan (1st Pumpkin Patch visit)

So I go pick up Lucas today and hear from his teacher that he actually got up on his knees while laying on his belly. Of course I was excited when she told me he did it not once but actually twice!  So I come home and put him on his tummy and do everything I can to get him to do it for me. I even thought I would for sure get some awesome photos or video for tonight's blog.  As luck would have it Lucas decided that he didn't want to show off his new skill for mommy so instead of some photos of Lucas getting on his knees instead I will share our photos from the pumpkin patch visit.  (At least our back-up plan is a good one!)  But coming soon are photos of Lucas on his knees once I witness this with my own eyes!

Hanging out with mommy and all the pumpkins


Where is Lucas?

"Uh oh, get me outta here!"



Driving a tractor

This Elvis is too scary for Lucas so he was trying to take off

The Vasquez Familia

No comments:

Post a Comment