Monday, October 22, 2012

The Many Faces of Lucas

I just can't stop snapping photos of the most beautiful baby boy I know. (Of course I am biased!!) It just happens that I have to capture every waking moment of Lucas' days because I am afraid I will miss something.  At times I think I am overdoing it and then at other times something amazing happens and I fail to capture it on film so it's a reminder to me that as a mommy I will do as I please and capture every little second of my beautiful baby because it is often the little things that are really the BIG ones. So with that, here are some photos from early this morning as we were playing and getting ready to leave to work and daycare.

"Mom, not now I am trying to read my story!"


Ok, If I just keep reading maybe she will put that camera down
"Awww shucks mommy you make me laugh every time!"

"Mommy you are soooo funny and I can't keep a straight face for long!"

No comments:

Post a Comment