Tuesday, April 9, 2013

It's a new month....and I am 19 months

April is always a happy time of year for me as it begins to get a little warmer and summer is right around the corner. It is also special since it is the month of my birthday and Lucas turned 19 months yesterday.  I always say life if busy but I must say that life is good!  Also, not to worry I have been snapping photos during our hiatus so I will be doing a lot of "late" posting to catch up in the coming days.

In the meantime I thought I would share something super special and something that has been a long time in the making. Lucas is CRAWLING!! Although he is surely just getting the hang of it and very careful with his every move there is no doubt that we have a crawler on our hands. Both Carlos and I were crying as we watched our little man do his thing! Although we both witnessed more crawling that is shown in this video I was able to capture a few seconds!



No comments:

Post a Comment