Thursday, July 26, 2012

It takes a village

So to borrow from a popular saying I have come to agree that sometimes it takes a village and in the case of my family - we ARE a village! Recently Carlos and I took our first "adult" vacation and Lucas spent time in Michigan with his grandparents, uncles, aunts and his many cousins. I wasn't really worried to leave him but just sad that we would be doing something without him. (Yeah, yeah I know he is just 10 months old!!) But seeing as it I did survive being away from him it was sure nice to come home to all the photos the village, I mean the family, took of him! As you can tell Lucas didn't even know we were gone!

Showing off my sitting skills at Grandpa and Grandma's house

"Gooooo Livvvviiiiieeee!! Hit me a homer!!!"

"Ah, yeah! This is life...keeping hugging and kissing me Liliana!"

"Let me rub your chin Meli Mel"

"Oh yeah, Grandma is a pro at this stuff!"

"Ok, Uncle Jimmy tell me the play one more time please"
"Look at all this love I get when when mommy and daddy leave! I love you TiTi."

I even got some 1 on 1 time with my cousin Mariah! She likes to watch me while I look cool in my car seat.

Boo-yah!! I am the BOMB!

1 comment:

  1. Awww sister !!! These photos are too cute! I love them all! Yes Lucas, you are the BOMB!!!

    ReplyDelete