Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Doctor, Doctor.....

Today we went to the Lucas' pediatrician office to get pre-op paperwork done and clearances for next week's outpatient procedure at Children's. I think the highlight for me was wanting to know how much Lucas has gained since our June visit.  Come to find out he is 17.4 lbs! Yippee!!  Seeing as the doctor's office waiting room was filled with kids needing physicals and wellness visits before school we had a longer than normal weight time in the doctors office. As you can see Lucas was finding ways to entertain himself!

"Ripping and playing with paper is awesome!"

"I hope the doctor never comes in here!"

"Man, whoever invented this stuff is a genius!"
"Umm, I swear it wasn't me mom!" (So BUSTED)




"Hmmmm, now we are home and somehow this is not as much fun!"

No comments:

Post a Comment