Thursday, August 2, 2012

Weekend Photo Dump!



We have been so BUSY this week hosting family from Florida, doing therapy, going to doctor visits and just trying to keep up with regular daily life that I haven't had much time to share our latest photos so here it goes! Many of the photos are from the weekend when we got to do some sightseeing and hanging out!



"I got to hang out with my cousins from Florida! They are so cool!"

"Look at us? Me and my tia Diana Don't we look good?"

The familia....dad open your eyes!

Strolling through the mall

I am just a happy little boy today!!


We also got a chance to visit downtown Chicago with our Florida family and have Lucas take his first train ride and enjoy the beautiful sights! I will say he is the easiest baby ever to travel with!

Having so much fun on the train!

Looking cool with dad at Millennium Park

"I wish mom would let me get in the water"

@ The Bean





In addition to being a visitor in our own city we also got in some private family time by taking a walk in the neighborhood and hanging out for a bit at the local park.  It was pretty awesome that dad came this time. But I am thinking that Lucas had different thoughts when he saw his dad swinging faster than him! Ha! (But he quickly got over it as you can see)

"Um, excuse me dad....shouldn't  you be pushing me?"

"Ah, here we go!!!!"


2 comments: