Friday, August 3, 2012

Looong weeek!

So today's post is a combination of things from Thursday and Friday.  As usual Lucas had PT with Sammy and did really well working on his hands and knees. There was even a few occasions were he needed very little support under his chest and was really pushing up nicely through his arms. (I will have to try and capture better photos of that next time.)  In addition, we got back to treadmill training and little Lucas had those legs moving in a forward motion and even got extra hyper when mom broke out into song, "You are my sunshine" is a favorite.  So all in all PT this week went great!! Here is a shot of Lucas getting ready to try and lift up through the arms.
"Here I go mom!"
Since we have our outpatient procedure done at Children's next week that meant seeing another one of our doctor's for surgery.  This time it was to the endocrinologists for a check-up and thyroid labs. (We won't talk too loudly about that since Lucas was not too happy being stuck with a needle today!!) The one thing that became clear this week is that Lucas is a BIG fan of the paper used on the table/beds in the doctors office. I think with sound it makes and the easy way it tears has him sold.  But this time rather than be concerned of what kind of mess he would make or what the nurses and doctor would think I just let him go at it. As you can see he did not hold back! Go on baby....rip it to shreds!

"Hmmm, should I or shouldn't I"

"Awww what the heck it's just a little tear....right??"

"Well mommy isn't stopping me..."

"Wow I am strong and I can tear up this whole entire sheet!"

"This stuff is better than any toy I have at home!"

"Oh hi.....have you been watching me this whole time? Oops!"

No comments:

Post a Comment