Monday, August 27, 2012

Birthday's and more birthday's in Michigan!

One of our favorite things to do is spend as much time together as we can together as a family.  This weekend really allowed us to do that since we went to Michigan, with our Chicago cousins for a triple birthday party! Lucas is becoming a regular fixture on the party scene that's for sure! :)  We were so happy to help James celebrate turning 5 years old and cheering on Isaiah and Mariah as they turned 2 years old. It all went down in Nashville, MI at Mooville where we even got Lucas to enjoy the farm animals. He wasn't even scared!

Grandma did good on the party cake which was a bunch of cupcakes to make a gumball machine!

"Mommy had me laughing at the party! She was telling me a funny joke!"

"I was even so good they gave me my own cupcake!"

"I even was hangin' with my cousin James Ellis petting the horse! It was soooo soft!"


In addition to the party we got to spend some fun time with family we don't always get to see and like usual it was a fun and crazy time! I think Lucas was in awe at all the little people running and screaming around the house!  He can't wait to join them but in the meantime he enjoys being held and snuggled.

Lucas with Titi and cousin Liliana

In Aunt Lauren's warm arms
Grandpa with the lovely ladies!


"Daddy even got a birthday cake - homemade carrot cake from scratch! And he didn't even share with me!"

"See Titi gave Isaiah some!"

Lucas tried to do an all-niter but just couldn't quite do it!




No comments:

Post a Comment