Tuesday, August 28, 2012

It's a happy day!

As is usually the case Lucas has therapy two times a day on Tuesday's, he has OT and DT and it sure is hard for working parents to make all of these sessions.  The good thing is that Lucas has some awesome therapists who accommodate my schedule at times and also send me photos, notes, emails, etc. to keep me and Carlos in the loop or what our weekly homework is.  Lucky Lucas, huh?

Well before our little man began a day of play and hard work he got to spend some quality time with mom! He even through me for a loop and began clapping on his own after weeks of me trying to teach him to clap his own hands and not mine.  I guess it is true that kids will do things in their own time. 

Lucas clapping and liking the noise his hands make!


Letting mommy take a photo of him playing


This is Lucas in the infant room at the daycare waiting for Ms. Emily to arrive and get him working.  At least he got some fun in with the toys and a little socializing with his friends before the hard work!


Working on fine motor skills


You are never too young to learn to put money in your piggy bank for a rainy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment