Monday, August 6, 2012

Whoa...this weekend was a blast!

This weekend we had a ton of fun and even snuck in some therapy in the form of play and did a ton of swimming! It wasn't all work though since we wanted to catch up with some friends and family.  We got to take Lucas to his first block party where he did some socializing and dancing to the band and then we got to enjoy some quality time at the park. Lucas even got mom to get on the slide....don't think I have done that in more than 20 years! ha! Enjoy!


"Okkkaaaayyyyy dad! Now let me go say hi to my friends!"

Lucas and big cousin Isa

Awwww.....cuties! Lucas and the Loza clan!





Here we are at the neighborhood park enjoying some family time which we never seem to get enough of!

"Oh yeah....I am swwwwiiiinnngggiiiinnnngggg fast!"

"Hey mom...are you sure this is a good idea?"

"O geez mom...hold me tight!"

We made it one piece!


No comments:

Post a Comment