Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Just enjoying being a mommy

So today we had a few minutes before a busy day so I decided we needed to have some fun playing with toys. Just like a true boy I think Lucas is beginning to enjoy playing with cars or else he just likes all the different colors they come in! Either way I think it is so cute when he has his favorite toys that get him excited and motivated.  In addition to some fun in the morning we also got to enjoy some special time before bed with our new favorite app by Duck Duck Moose, it's their version of "The Wheels on the Bus" which Lucas seems to love moving to and playing with since it is interactive. 

Playing with his cars while mom gets ready for work


"Oh yeah I love this app!"

  
"The wheels on the bus go round and round..."

"Wait mom, is that you singing in the iPad?
Since Lucas was so inquisitive with this app today somehow he switched it to sing in French and while I was trying to figure out how to put it back to English I saw that the app gave you the ability to record your own voice singing.  So of course I could not resist! I think I completely through Lucas off since he gave the look above after staring at the iPad forever trying to figure out how my voice was coming out of that thing!!  I think he quickly got over it though since he shortly went back to playing with the app.

"I like the way mom sings about the wipers on the bus going swish, swish, swish..."

No comments:

Post a Comment