Sunday, December 30, 2012

Another 1st!

So we decided that it was time for another milestone and get Lucas his very first hair cut. We waited as long as we could to do this but the time had come to get his growing hair out of his eyes and go for a more hip big boy look.  I wasn't sure how he was going to do at the kiddie hair salon but if I had to give him a grade it would surely be an A+!  Way to go Lucas.  I will say although he never cracked a smile or let out a little laugh I think he thought this was OK!

Sitting in the classic cool hot rod car getting ready for his hair cut!

"Uh oh, what is going on?"

"I hope she knows what she is doing?"

One of the finished looks - the faux hawk

The classic look

Me and my daddy looking cool and ready to hit the town!

This is later at home after Lucas slept on his new hair-do!

No comments:

Post a Comment