Monday, December 24, 2012

Family time

As I mentioned in an earlier post all I want is more time to sleep, more time to blog, more time to spare but most of all I want more time with Lucas and being the mommy he deserves.  Well I think my prayers were certainly heard since that is what I got this weekend and not to mention will have because I am off of work next week and will enjoy each day with Lucas. As Lucas has gotten better with each day from him surgery we have have been able to enjoy time together, play and laugh a ton.  I even was able to get him to leave the Santa hat on for longer than 10 seconds before yanking it off!



Since we have missed many sessions of therapy due to being down and I decided this would be a good opportunity to pull out the hip helpers and the Super Hero SPIO vest to get down to business and have Lucas once again work on strengthening that core and getting into 4 point.  Although Lucas did appease his mama for a bit we took all that off and just enjoyed hanging out and making a mess with all of Lucas' toys.  It was GREAT!  It is always nice to see which toys get Lucas moving and make him motivated!

"More pictures???"

Extending his reach to get the toys he really wants!

Of course after all that hard work mommy and daddy made sure to reward our little man with tons of love and laughter.  Lucas has one of those laughs and smiles that is so infectious that we couldn't help but capture it on this short little video. These moments are priceless!


No comments:

Post a Comment