Monday, December 31, 2012

NYE 2012 - What a great year!

As we woke up this morning I was reminded that in only a couple of days I will need to return to work after spending some magical days off with Lucas. Over the past week and a half we have laughed, played, slept in, ate way too much and just enjoyed being together and counting the minutes until daddy came home from work.  With the fact that I only had a couple more days off of work I decided that Lucas and I better begin having some fun right away so we decided to better go to Gigi's Playhouse NYE Bash and begin celebrating early. Boy are we glad that we went because we got to be there for the balloon drop, eat pizza, play with old friends and also make some new ones.  Oh how fun 2012 was but we know that 2013 will be even more spectacular! See you in 2013!!

Waiting in anticipation~

Here they come!!


So many balloons!

"Mom, I don't wanna wear this hat!"



Showing off that cute look!

Lucas and Jacob


Lucas, Jacob and Zachary

Lucas, Rosa and Jacob
 

No comments:

Post a Comment